希望

Thursday 30 July 2009

The Pendulum Goes On

Again and again, this feeling has been emerging from deep beneath my heart... The unpleasant feelings... Days passes by in a blink of an eye, the questions that you are asking me are getting more and more confusing, more and more reasons blocking our relationship... What's going on? I don't know, I've no idea on what's going on for now... I just hope my heart tell me what I've heard is not going to come through... Questions surrounds my mind and soul; I need answers...

As I try to look for the answer from you, you seem to block me with all kind of reasons... What's going on my dear...? You're in pain, I'm in pain... Both of us are getting hurt... Even though you tried to hide that face of pain of yours, I still can see it through, You're not happy of something, you're angry of something, you're not satisfied of something, you're hating something that I've been doing... What's wrong? Why don't you just come and talk about this rather than let the problem be solve it self... What cannot be done by talking to each other... Why I've been asking you so much "why" this few days...

Dear, my burden is piling sky high... I need you to help me to get over this, I need you to talk, I've been working many ways to talk to you, make you happy, giving you everything I could do... What more do you want from me? I am almost dried up... I am dying inside already... I'm squeezing every bit of blood just for you... and I still can't make you happy... I've notice that you sms and chat more with your other friends, talking about your problems, even though you deleted your sms chatting between your friends... Maybe by deleting you can blind my eyes, but you cannot blind my heart... I may look dumb in the face, but my heart is sharper than any blades, I don't know why... Monday night, there's one guy sending you multiple dirty messages to you, till now I still wonder who's that guy... You said you don't know him, I believe you, I am puzzled, where did he get your number? HE called you twice although you didn't pick up the call, I am so puzzled, "one wave haven't finish it's strike, second wave comes crashing in..." You sms chat with me are also getting shorter and shorter, it's like you don't want to talk to me already... Maybe you're right, people do change... I hope I still know who you've changed too, not a stranger to me...

My eyes are blind already... I can't hold on any longer... Pressure are crushing me like a tin can... Is it because of me? I've made all this happen? Why am I always in trouble... Why I always see people happy together but I can't really experience happiness until the very end... Why must my happiness be so short... So unfair... Uncountable "whys"...

Christopher Pang or VoiceOfDevil... Whoever is it... My heart is bleeding and death is just round the corner... Angel or Devil... Hear my plea... Give me answers, guide me the way to answers... Be fair to me just once in my life time... Tell me... What should I do...